For Anna Schwengle, founder of luxe, eco-conscious baby toy and clothing range Finn + Emma, design is all about the balance between style and sustainability. She launched Finn + Emma to fill a gap in the market for “ruffle-free” baby clothing, but since then, has gone on to create whimsical, fresh and fun toys, play gyms and more, that are all equally beloved by mamas. Each Finn + Emma product is created to heirloom quality standards, as Schwengle believes that sustainability is the only way to design. All products are produced in fair trade settings that allow social and economic independence for workers (with a particular focus on women).
Get ready for the best play date ever! The height-adjustable play gym has a 100% birch wood frame finished with non-toxic stains and lacquers. The macrame toys are hand-knotted by artisans in India and engage your baby through texture and tactile sensation, not noise—so you can rest while they play. The toys are removable and can be used away from the gym as stroller or car seat toys. In addition, all Finn & Emma “Stroller Toys” fit on the gym!
- 100% birch-wood frame with vegetable seed wax
- Interchangeable play gym accessories
- Free of lead, phthalate, nickel, mercury, and VOCs
- Heirloom quality & socially responsible toys
- Knit toys are made with 100% organic cotton rope, no plastic parts
- Age recommendation: 0 – 18 months