Founded by Austrian architect, Michaela Weisskirchner-Barfod, Fabelab is a playful, organic Scandinavian children’s interior brand that believes in creating high quality, innovative and responsibly made products for a cozy and creative home. From their Copenhagen studio, they design products that encourage curiosity and imagination. They challenge themselves to create innovative children’s products for everyday use that are made responsibly and with love.
Designed after Fabelab’s beloved city, Copenhagen, they’ve created a Christmas calendar featuring it’s fairytale colors and buildings. Fill the pockets with little goodies, and each day as you take a pocket down, turn it inside out and start to build a colorful cityscape!
- Made of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Includes 24 pieces with 24 wooden clips and cotton string
- Hand-finished item, differences may occur
- Hand-wash, hang to dry
- Designed in Denmark, made in India
- Dimensions: 3.9″ x 5.9″ / 10 x 15 cm