Anyone who’s ever tried to feed a small child solids knows that things can get – well, messy. So when Lindsey Laurain’s husband told her one night – after a frustratingly untidy meal with their boys – that “someone needs to make a plate that kids can’t throw off their high chairs!” she knew she had to act. After a bout of Googling, she realized that her husband was right – and that nothing like that existed yet. A few months later, EZPZ was born, delivering suction-cupped mats, bowls and mini-mats to grateful mamas their tots. Each product is made with 100% hypoallergenic food-grade silicone, and is dishwasher-safe and free of BPA, PVC and phthalates.
Learning to self-feed is an important developmental milestone, so the Tiny Spoon was designed to help baby learn how to feed independently.
- Set of 2 spoons
- 100% food-grade silicone
- Soft silicone protects baby’s developing teeth and makes mouthing + self-feeding safe
- Slight arc of spoon bowl makes dipping more effective and helps develop lip closure
- Narrow spoon bowl safely fits baby’s mouth
- Sensory bumps on the spoon bowl activate sensory awareness to decrease gagging and choking
- Non-slip grip and short, fat, round handle help baby grasp utensil
- Bumps on the bottom of the spoon stabilize the spoon when at rest
- Free of BPA, BPS, PVC, phthalates, lead and latex
- Dishwasher safe
- Age recommendation: 4 months +