Anyone who’s ever tried to feed a small child solids knows that things can get – well, messy. So when Lindsey Laurain’s husband told her one night – after a frustratingly untidy meal with their boys – that “someone needs to make a plate that kids can’t throw off their high chairs!” she knew she had to act. After a bout of Googling, she realized that her husband was right – and that nothing like that existed yet. A few months later, EZPZ was born, delivering suction-cupped mats, bowls and mini-mats to grateful mamas their tots. Each product is made with 100% hypoallergenic food-grade silicone, and is dishwasher-safe and free of BPA, PVC and phthalates.
Learning to drink out of an open cup is an important developmental milestone. Designed to ease that process, the Tiny Cup helps baby transition from bottle to cup!
- Made of 100% food grade silicone
- Designed to fit baby’s mouth and hands
- Soft silicone protects baby’s developing teeth
- Interior angle provides even flow for safe drinking
- Weighted base and tactile bumps provide stability and sensory awareness to decrease spills
- Safe to use with cold, warm an hot foods and liquids
- Free of BPA, BPS, PV, phthalates, lead and latex
- Durable silicone is bendable and flexible and doesn’t fade, corrode or deteriorate
- Dishwasher safe
- Age recommendation: 4 months +