Anyone who’s ever tried to feed a small child solids knows that things can get – well, messy. So when Lindsey Laurain’s husband told her one night – after a frustratingly untidy meal with their boys – that “someone needs to make a plate that kids can’t throw off their high chairs!” she knew she had to act. After a bout of Googling, she realized that her husband was right – and that nothing like that existed yet. A few months later, EZPZ was born, delivering suction-cupped mats, bowls and mini-mats to grateful mamas their tots. Each product is made with 100% hypoallergenic food-grade silicone, and is dishwasher-safe and free of BPA, PVC and phthalates.
The Happy Mat is an all-in-one placemat + plate that captures your kid’s mess. Another bonus? It suctions directly to the table, making it nearly impossible for tiny hands to tip over.
- Made of 100% food grade silicone
- Three compartments remind parents to serve a fruit or veggie, protein and carbohydrate
- Smiley face design puts kids in the right mood for a positive mealtime experience
- Promotes self-feeding and develops fine motor skills
- 3-4 mats can be stacked and carried with food
- Free of BPA, BPS, PV, phthalates, lead and latex
- Durable silicone is bendable and flexible and doesn’t fade, corrode or deteriorate
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe (up to 350 degrees)
- Easy to store
- Age recommendation: 12 months +
- Dimensions: 15″ x 10″ x 1″