The Happy Mat is an all-in-one placemat + plate that captures your kid’s mess. Another bonus? It suctions directly to the table, making it nearly impossible for tiny hands to tip over.
- Made of 100% food grade silicone
- Three compartments remind parents to serve a fruit or veggie, protein and carbohydrate
- Smiley face design puts kids in the right mood for a positive mealtime experience
- Promotes self-feeding and develops fine motor skills
- 3-4 mats can be stacked and carried with food
- Free of BPA, BPS, PVC, phthalates, lead and latex
- Durable silicone is bendable and flexible and doesn’t fade, corrode or deteriorate
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe (up to 350 degrees)
- Easy to store
- Age recommendation: 12 months +
- Dimensions: 14″ x 9″ x 1″
- Please note: Happy Mat does not fit on most highchair trays. We recommend removing the tray and pushing your highchair up to the table so the whole family can enjoy mealtime together.
Anyone who’s ever tried to feed a small child solids knows that things can get – well, messy. So when Lindsey Laurain’s husband told her one night – after a frustratingly untidy meal with their boys – that “someone needs to make a plate that kids can’t throw off their high chairs!” she knew she had to act. After a bout of Googling, she realized that her husband was right – and that nothing like that existed yet. A few months later, EZPZ was born, delivering suction-cupped mats, bowls and mini-mats to grateful mamas their tots. Each product is made with 100% hypoallergenic food-grade silicone, and is dishwasher-safe and free of BPA, PVC and phthalates.