The Esker Tool Set is one unstoppable trio that will take oil cleansing to the next level! The Body Plane is a modern take on the skin scraping tools from ancient Greek and Roman bathhouses and makes all-over oil cleansing even more effective. The uniquely textured Allover Roller will reduce tension and puffiness, while the Dry Brush improves circulation and gently exfoliates the top layer of skin, leaving you with visibly brighter and firmer skin!
- Body Plane is crafted from premium teak wood with a stainless steel blunt edge that is plated with colloidal sterling silver which is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-microbial.
- Allover Roller is crafted from sturdy, polished Xiuyan jade and stainless steel
- Dry Brush is made from grass tree wood, all-natural bristles, and finely wound hemp twine at the handle
- How to use the Body Plane: Immediately after cleansing in bath or shower apply body oil from head to toe. Using medium to strong pressure, glide the Body Plane over damp, oiled skin towards the torso. Focusing on arms and legs scrape away dead skin and dirt with long, steady, upward strokes maintaining a moderate pressure. Use softer pressure and shorter strokes on chest, torso and neck. Wipe the Body Plane clean as needed with a clean, cotton cloth or tissue.
- How to use the Allover Roller: Immediately after cleansing skin in bath or shower apply lightweight body oil from head to toe. Using light to medium pressure, roll in short strokes all over including neck, chest, shoulders, arms, legs, torso and bottoms of feet. Make sure to roll the direction of natural lymph flow, towards the trunk and heart.
- How to use the Dry Brush:
- Step 1: Dry brush using medium pressure all over body
- Step 2: Cleanse with gentle body washes in shower or bath
- Step 3: Moisturize and treat skin all over the body with functional body oil
- Body Plane: 5.75″ L x 2.5″ W x 0.5″ H
- Allover Roller: 7” x 3.25”
- Dry Brush: 8” L x 3” W with 1 ⅛” thickness
Esker was founded in 2018 by Shannon Davenport, an NYC trend forecaster who helped brands shape their strategies across beauty, design, art and consumer trends. When she became pregnant with her first child, Shannon was deeply inspired to create her own brand that valued integrity and honesty, while providing clean and safe products that nourish the body, mind, and soul. Firmly believing in the wonders of plant-based body care, Esker is committed to clarifying the often murky information surrounding essential oils by making products that are clean, filler-free, and highly effective. Both EU and Leaping Bunny certified, every single ingredient that the brand uses is vegan and cruelty-free, and has been third-party tested to meet some of the highest, most rigid cosmetic standards in the world. Through natural and potent essential oil formulations, Esker aims to transform simple body care routines into meditative rituals that heal, restore, and hydrate our skin.