In 2002 when new mom, Karin Frost, found herself unsatisfied with the baby-carrying options available to her, she set out to create a carrier that was both comfortable and easy for parents to use. Wanting to keep her son close to her, while also making sure she was comfortable, she put her design background to use and founded Ergobaby. The uniquely ergonomic, comfortable design of the Ergobaby Baby Carrier has since become the gold standard in baby-carrying. Each carrier is designed specifically so babies can sit in a natural seated position, to evenly distribute their weight between your hips and shoulders, providing maximum comfort for baby and parent!
Now with added lumbar support, the Pure Black 360 offers every carry position for your ‘do anything’ days, from naptime at the market or together time at the museum.
- Ergonomic, forward facing option
- Lumbar support waistbelt for extra lower back comfort
- Button adjustments let parents adapt the seat width to the baby’s size & position
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps for neck & shoulder comfort
- Machine washable fabric
- Baby privacy hood with UPF 50+ protection
- Acknowledged as a “hip healthy” product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Baby weight range: 12-45 lbs
Color: Pure Black