The Elvie Double Breast Pump makes it possible to pump on your own terms – at home, at work or on-the-go. Small and lightweight, Elvie Pumps are worn inside a standard nursing bra, making them truly hands-free.
- Made with BPA free, dishwasher safe plastic
- 7 intensity settings
- Charges in 2 hours via micro-USB
- Only 5 parts to clean
- No cords, no wardrobe changes, no fuss
- Elvie Pump automatically switches from Stimulation into Expression mode when it detects let-down and will pause when the bottle is full
- Revolutionary technology eliminates noise
- Option to connect to the free Elvie Pump app to monitor milk volume in real time, track pumping history for each breast and control the pump remotely
- Battery: 1 Non-universal Lithium required – included
- Dimensions: 5″ x 4.3″ x 2.7″
- Weight: 7.9 oz
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 year warranty on the Hub (pump mechanism) and 90 day warranty on washable components.
What’s in the box:
- 2 Hubs, 4 Bottles (5oz/150ml, BPA free), 2 Breast Shield (0,94″), 2 Breast Shield (1.1″), 4 Valves, 4 Spouts, 4 Seals, 4 Storage Lids, 4 Bra Adjusters, 2 USB Charging Cables, 2 Carry Bags, Instructions for Use
Women’s Health Expert, Tania Boler, founded Elvie in 2013 alongside entrepreneur, Alexander Asseily, to create a global hub of connected health and lifestyle products for women. With a mission to improve women’s lives through smarter technology, Elvie solves problems as engineers, scientists and designers, starting with a simple need and innovating around it. Armed with genuine female insight and world-class design expertise, they’re working to transform the way women think and feel about themselves.