Hands-free expression just got even simpler with the Elvie Curve. The Curve allows you to gently express when you let-down during pumping or feeding from the opposite breast, or whenever your breasts feel full. Designed to be comfortably worn inside your bra, this pump is perfect for effortlessly managing your milk supply as you go about your day.
- Made from medical grade silicone
- Natural suction for low-effort expression in comfort
- Fits the nautral shape of your breast
- One-way valve controls pressure
- Soft-touch silicone allows easy, painless removal
- Free from fiddly parts, simply press the silicone pouch to create natural suction
- Safely worn in-bra, the Curve won’t be knocked off while your little one is feeding
- Lies stably on its front to avoid spilled milk after use
- Express up to 4 oz of milk
- Free from BPA and harmful phthalates
- Small, lightweight and no batteries – perfect for travel
- Dishwasher safe – only two parts to clean
- Product dimensions: 4.45″ L x 4.17″ W x 2.24″ H
- 90-Day manufacturer’s warranty
What’s in the box?
- 1 Frame
- 1 Pouch
- Instructions for Use
Women’s Health Expert, Tania Boler, founded Elvie in 2013 alongside entrepreneur, Alexander Asseily, to create a global hub of connected health and lifestyle products for women. With a mission to improve women’s lives through smarter technology, Elvie solves problems as engineers, scientists and designers, starting with a simple need and innovating around it. Armed with genuine female insight and world-class design expertise, they’re working to transform the way women think and feel about themselves.