Elks and Angels was built on a simple philosophy – that a baby’s environment should be as safe, natural and comfortable as the one they just left. Founded by Australian-born Janet Kennedy Ault, the brand prizes sheepskin and uses it in many of its products. Like many Aussies, Janet grew up with her own sheepskin, which her parents used as a blanket, a playtime mat and a stroller liner. Wanting to showcase sheepskin’s amazing natural properties to the rest of the world, Janet founded Elks and Angels. Many of the products use Australian sheepskin, which is naturally cooling in summer and warming in winter, antibacterial and hypoallergenic, flame-retardant, resistant to static electricity and has excellent breathability.
The Elks and Angels Snuggle Pod is a stroller liner/ playmat combo inspired by the wonders of pure Australian sheepskin and renowned for its powerful benefits that help calm and nurture babies. The Snuggle Pod provides a cozy, womblike cocoon around your baby that will make them feel safe and secure. This miracle fiber keeps your baby warm in harsh winters and cool and dry in warmer months.
- Made of 100% Australian sheepskin and non-toxic waterproof nylon
- Features Scandinavian wood toggles
- Universal 5 point harness to fit most strollers and carseats
- Unfolds into a portable play mat
- Back Velcro straps prevent slippage
- Top panel can be removed for use as a single back panel
- Spot clean with wool approved detergent with no enzymes, Seasonal Dry clean recommended
- Dimensions: 36″ x 3″ x 20″