Go Rectangular Bento Lunch Box
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
The EKOBO Go Rectangular Bento Lunch Box is an easy way to replace single-use plastic bags, and its removable divider allows you to customize your bento to your lunch, instead of vice versa. This eco-friendly lunch box’s lid doubles as a plate, and the set is held together with a sturdy silicone band.
- Made of FSC-certified bamboo and 100% food-grade melamine resin* binder
- Lid doubles as a plate
- Removable divider allows you to customize the box to fit its contents
- BPA, PVC and Phthalates free
- Suitable for hot and cold dry foods
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- This product is not hermetic
- Dimensions: 7.4″ x 5.5″ x 2.5″
- Please note: The only condition where migration of the melamine resin binder may occur is if it is heated to temperatures above boiling (100°C/212° F) for an excessive period of time (90 minutes +). Heating under extreme temperatures essentially melts the material, changing its molecular structure – for this reason, EKOBO does not recommend microwave and conventional oven use.
Founded in 2003 by Franco-American duo, Bruno and Boo Louis, EKOBO is a home living brand specializing in the design and manufacturing of contemporary home accessories made from renewable bamboo and other eco-friendly materials. The brand has been long-devoted to improving the way they engage with people and the planet and believe that going green is not a trend, but rather a commitment to constantly improve their products by pursuing the most innovative design and manufacturing solutions available today.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.