Thoughtfully designed for pint-sized hands and eating habits, the EKOBO Bambino Kid Dinner Set is eco-friendly, durable, non-toxic and dishwasher safe. This set is perfect for a picnic in the park, popping in your beach bag for a seaside lunch, or for bringing along on a camping trip.
- Set is packaged in an EKOBO gift box and includes:
- 1x divided tray
- 1x cup
- 1x fork
- 1x spoon
- Made of FSC-certified bamboo and 100% food-grade melamine resin* binder
- Designed by French illustrator Jennifer Bouron
- BPA, PVC and Phthalates free
- Suitable for hot and cold foods and liquids
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 9″ L x 10″ W x 3.5″ H
- Please note: The only condition where migration of the melamine resin binder may occur is if it is heated to temperatures above boiling (100°C/212° F) for an excessive period of time (90 minutes +). Heating under extreme temperatures essentially melts the material, changing its molecular structure – for this reason, EKOBO does not recommend microwave and conventional oven use.
Founded in 2003 by Franco-American duo, Bruno and Boo Louis, EKOBO is a home living brand specializing in the design and manufacturing of contemporary home accessories made from renewable bamboo and other eco-friendly materials. The brand has been long-devoted to improving the way they engage with people and the planet and believe that going green is not a trend, but rather a commitment to constantly improve their products by pursuing the most innovative design and manufacturing solutions available today.