The EKOBO Bambino Divided Plate features three roomy sections and is available in a bold new palette of colors. While it’s perfect for a toddler discovering new foods, parents can also enjoy that it’s 100% non-toxic, great for indoors or outdoors and dishwasher-safe!
- Made of FSC-certified bamboo and 100% food-grade melamine resin* binder
- BPA, PVC and Phthalates free
- Suitable for hot and cold foods
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Tray has three divided sections
- Set of 4 divided plates
- Please note: The only condition where migration of the melamine resin binder may occur is if it is heated to temperatures above boiling (100°C/212° F) for an excessive period of time (90 minutes +). Heating under extreme temperatures essentially melts the material, changing its molecular structure – for this reason, EKOBO does not recommend microwave and conventional oven use.
Founded in 2003 by Franco-American duo, Bruno and Boo Louis, EKOBO is a home living brand specializing in the design and manufacturing of contemporary home accessories made from renewable bamboo and other eco-friendly materials. The brand has been long-devoted to improving the way they engage with people and the planet and believe that going green is not a trend, but rather a commitment to constantly improve their products by pursuing the most innovative design and manufacturing solutions available today.