The eeBoo Learn to Read Educational Set is an award-winning bundle of three games that will teach your little one pre-reading skills in a kid-friendly and engaging way! Beautifully illustrated by well-known artists and designed with sturdy, eco-friendly materials that are easy for little hands to grip and explore, this collection will provide hours of cognitive development and fun!
- Set includes:
- 100 Sight Words Level 1
- Include 100 high-frequency word flash cards, 18 learning activities, instructions, a checklist, and two rings to help children move through the deck of 100 cards by level.
- Three levels modified Dolch list
- Promotes learning through memorization, creating a foundation for literacy
- Each flash card has the Sight Word on the front and a sentence to provide context on the back of the card.
- Simple Word Puzzle Pairs
- 24 Pairs to match featuring inviting illustrations of the simple words.
- A pre-reading activity to help with individual word recognition
- Winner of the SNAP Award
- Alphabet and Phonics Flash Cards
- 45x Flash Cards (both upper and lower case)
- 2x Parent Cards
- Helps to reinforce learning the letters and their sound/symbol relationship
- Perfect for new readers
- Sturdy sliding box for storage and travel
- Compiled by Reading Specialist Dr. Sarah Brown
- Illustrations by Monika Forsberg
- Made from 90% recycled gray board and printed with vegetable-based inks
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Sight Words Box:4 1/4” x 3/4” x 7 1/2”
- Puzzle Pairs Box: 9½“ x 1½” x 9½”
- Flash Cards: 4.5″ x 6″
EeBoo was founded 25 years ago in the family basement of a young mother who was inspired to create a new paradigm for what it meant to be a working mother. Together with her husband, Mia Galison wanted to encourage creative thinking, open-ended play, and meaningful communication in the products that they developed while working from home and involving the whole family every step of the way. EeBoo toys are designed to promote literacy, storytelling, drawing, imaginative play, and basic math, and the artwork is commissioned from well-loved illustrators of kids’ books. Over the years, eeBoo has been awarded more than 200 Oppenheim Toy Awards. Designed with our planet and the safety of young children in mind, every product is made from 90% recycled greyboard, printed with soy-based inks, thoroughly safety tested, and no unnecessary packaging is used. It is the founders’ hope that their products will encourage not just children, but the whole family to get down on the floor and play and learn together.