The eeBoo Game Night Set is an award-winning set of three games that are designed to promote memory, matching, and focus, and the whole family will want to join in on the fun! Beautifully illustrated by well-known artists and designed with sturdy, eco-friendly materials that are easy for little hands to grip and explore, this collection will provide hours of cognitive development and fun!
- Set includes:
- Go Fish
- This variation of a child’s first card game uses underwater creatures to keep the game going swimmingly.
- Illustrated by Dan Yaccarino
- Things I Know Matching Game
- 24x pairs (48 pieces total)
- Features familiar animals, objects, and treats
- Matching game improves memory and focus
- Winner of the Oppenheim Gold Award and SNAP Award
- Head to Toe Dominoes
- Perfect size for playing on the go
- Winner of the Oppenheim Gold Award
- Made from 90% recycled gray board and printed with vegetable-based inks
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Go Fish Cards: 3.25″ x 4.5″
- Dominoes Box: 8½” x 1¾” x 4½”
EeBoo was founded 25 years ago in the family basement of a young mother who was inspired to create a new paradigm for what it meant to be a working mother. Together with her husband, Mia Galison wanted to encourage creative thinking, open-ended play, and meaningful communication in the products that they developed while working from home and involving the whole family every step of the way. EeBoo toys are designed to promote literacy, storytelling, drawing, imaginative play, and basic math, and the artwork is commissioned from well-loved illustrators of kids’ books. Over the years, eeBoo has been awarded more than 200 Oppenheim Toy Awards. Designed with our planet and the safety of young children in mind, every product is made from 90% recycled greyboard, printed with soy-based inks, thoroughly safety tested, and no unnecessary packaging is used. It is the founders’ hope that their products will encourage not just children, but the whole family to get down on the floor and play and learn together.