Looking to create a unique imaginary space for her kids, Katie Bocchino created E&E Teepees so they’d have an original space of their own to read and be creative in. One teepee led to another and now she designs and hand-makes all her teepees and floral toppers in her home town of Louisville, Kentucky, with her husband Andrew Bocchino.
The Lexie Teepee is a whimsical and beautifully crafted teepee made with soft pima cotton, featuring bold black and white stripes, white pom-pom fringe and ties with four wooden poplar rods to hold it up.
- No assembly required
- Instructions included on how to properly open and maintain your teepee
- Poles are secured together with thick rope to ensure durability
- Teepee can easily be folded up like an umbrella and transferred to different areas
- Flower topper pictured sold separately
- For every Teepee sold, E&E Teepees will donate a book to the The Children’s Reading Foundation
- Dimensions: Approx. 44″ W x 44″ D x 5′-6″
Color: Black & White Stripes
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.