Looking to create a unique imaginary space for her kids, Katie Bocchino created E&E Teepees so they’d have an original space of their own to read and be creative in. One teepee led to another and now she designs and hand-makes all her teepees and floral toppers in her home town of Louisville, Kentucky, with her husband Andrew Bocchino.
Perfect for babies and toddlers, the Itty Bitty Teepee collection is just as lovely and fun as the original size. The Cream Lace is beautifully crafted from pima cotton with nylon lace doors and features cream pom-pom fringe, door ties with four wooden poplar rods to hold it up.
- No assembly required
- Instructions included on how to properly open and maintain your teepee
- Poles are secured together with thick rope to ensure durability
- Teepee can easily be folded up like an umbrella and transferred to different areas
- Flower topper sold separately
- For every Teepee sold, E&E Teepees will donate a book to the The Children’s Reading Foundation
- Dimensions: Approx. 30″ W x 30″ D x 3′
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.