Looking to create a unique imaginary space for her kids, Katie Bocchino created E&E Teepees so they’d have an original space of their own to read and be creative in. One teepee led to another and now she designs and hand-makes all her teepees and floral toppers in her home town of Louisville, Kentucky, with her husband Andrew Bocchino.
Perfect for babies and toddlers, the Itty Bitty Teepee collection is just as lovely and fun as the original size. The Beckett is a beautifully crafted minimalist teepee with an all white look. Made with soft pima cotton, it features white pom-pom fringe and ties with four wooden poplar rods to hold it up.
- No assembly required
- Polyester pom-pom trim
- Instructions included on how to properly open and maintain your teepee
- Poles are secured together with thick rope to ensure durability
- Teepee can easily be folded up like an umbrella and transferred to different areas
- For every Teepee sold, E&E Teepees will donate a book to the The Children’s Reading Foundation
- Dimensions: Approx. 30″ W x 30″ D x 3′
Color: Solid White