Looking to create a unique imaginary space for her kids, Katie Bocchino created E&E Teepees so they’d have an original space of their own to read and be creative in. One teepee led to another and now she designs and hand-makes all her teepees and floral toppers in her home town of Louisville, Kentucky, with her husband Andrew Bocchino.
The E&E Ava Teepee is romantic and simply beautiful! Made of a soft pink candy stripe cotton fabric, the doors have a beautiful hand crafted ruffle and tie back ribbons. Featuring four wooden poplar rods, it’s a gorgeous space for story time or imaginative play.
- No assembly required
- Instructions included on how to properly open and maintain your teepee
- Poles are secured together with thick rope to ensure durability
- Teepee can easily be folded up like an umbrella and transferred to different areas
- For every Teepee sold, E&E Teepees will donate a book to the The Children’s Reading Foundation
- Dimensions: Approx. 44″ W x 44″ D x 5′-6″
- Ethically handmade in the USA