Looking to create a unique imaginary space for her kids, Katie Bocchino created E&E Teepees so they’d have an original space of their own to read and be creative in. One teepee led to another and now she designs and hand-makes all her teepees and floral toppers in her home town of Louisville, Kentucky, with her husband Andrew Bocchino.
Gorgeous and unique with tulle doors, the Angelina Teepee is a lovely addition to any nursery or playroom! Four thick layers of tulle alternating between cream and pink tulle make up the door while the rest is a cream fabric made up of 100% pima cotton. It has four wooden poplar rods that hold up a beautifully crafted teepee.
- No assembly required
- Instructions included on how to properly open and maintain your teepee
- Poles are secured together with thick rope to ensure durability
- Teepee can easily be folded up like an umbrella and transferred to different areas
- For every Teepee sold, E&E Teepees will donate a book to the The Children’s Reading Foundation
- Dimensions: Approx. 44″ W x 44″ D x 5′-6″