Looking to create a unique imaginary space for her kids, Katie Bocchino created E&E Teepees so they’d have an original space of their own to read and be creative in. One teepee led to another and now she designs and hand-makes all her teepees and floral toppers in her home town of Louisville, Kentucky, with her husband Andrew Bocchino.
Made from natural 10 oz cotton duck fabric, the Andrew Teepee is E&E’s most authentic looking teepee. Thick and durable, the teepee comes with tie-back doors and has four wooden poplar rods that hold up a beautifully crafted teepee.
- No assembly required
- Instructions included on how to properly open and maintain your teepee
- Poles are secured together with thick rope to ensure durability
- Teepee can easily be folded up like an umbrella and transferred to different areas
- For every Teepee sold, E&E Teepees will donate a book to the The Children’s Reading Foundation
- Dimensions: Approx. 44″ W x 44″ D x 5′-6″
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.