ducduc’s mission is to bring chic, conscientiously constructed and eco-friendly modern children’s furniture without compromising design for functionality. All ducduc furniture is hand crafted by master builders with attention to detail, every ducduc piece is born in a tiny town in northwest Connecticut in their 1890’s restored production facility. Each piece is made to order with the highest quality materials ensuring it will last for years to come.
The ducduc campaign bed mixes traditional campaign design, classic hardware details, and faux leather strap detailing to create a bed perfect for the adventurer in all of us.
- Non-toxic, water-based, low-voc finishes
- Made with solid, sustainably harvested hardwood
- Fits standard twin size mattress (not included)
- Storage drawers with ouchless self closing drawer glides
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 77.5″ W x 46″ H x 43″ D
Shipping and Production Information:
- Each ducduc piece is made to order and takes 7 to 10 weeks to make; please see below for shipping time frame:
- Tri State area: ships within 3 business days
- East of the Rocky Mountains: ships within 7 to 14 business days
- West of the Rocky Mountains: ships within 14 to 21 business days
- All orders within the USA will be shipped via white glove service, which includes delivery inside to your room of choice, up two flights of stairs, unpacking and removal of debris and assembly.
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.