Founded by Florentine van Oosten Slingeland in 2013, Donjse Amsterdam was created when she couldn’t find the perfect shoe for her baby daughter and set out to make her own. Two kids later, she designs irresistible booties and sandals for both girls and boys. Donsje’s signature style reflects Florentine’s love of vintage shoes, subtle powder shades, high quality natural leather and craftsmanship. She is inspired by the beautiful illustrations in the books she reads to her children, the flowers they pick, the crafts they make and the toys they love. It’s a true family affair.
Sweet as a lamb? Elegant as a deer? Cute as a mouse? Which Donsje animal suits your baby’s unique character? Supremely cute, these booties are as pleasing to the eye as they are a great gift to the little feet. Let your little one connect to its animal within. Donsje boots support baby and toddler feet with the comfortable freedom they need to develop naturally and safely in preparation for those long-awaited first steps. Delivered in a beautiful gift-bag, its the perfect gift for yourself or your loved one.
- Pop-out lion ears with black face stitching
- Handmade in top quality, durable leather
- Cute and durable timeless design
- Premium brushed nubuck leather
- Decorative sole stitching
- Anti-slip suede outsole (0-6 and 6-12 months) / rubber flexible sole (12-18 and 18-24 months)
- Packaged in a gift bag dangling a tiny bell
Color: Caramel with Lion Features