The Doctor Rogers Restore Healing Balm is a versatile skin-soothing ointment that provides clinically-proven, skin-safe relief for a multitude of skin issues. Just what your chapped lips, eczema, lasering, surgery scars, tattoos, or minor cuts, scrapes and burns need! This hypoallergenic, plant-based balm will bring shine to your lips and nails, and is safe to use on the even the littlest family members’ diaper rash or skin irritations.
- Made with plant-based ingredients
- Castor Seed Oil: A hypoallergenic plant oil that hydrates skin and decreases inflammation
- Glycerin: A natural component of the skin that speeds up the healing process and reduces irritation
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil: Castor wax provides additional protection by making the balm semi-solid
- Recommended to optimize results after skin procedures such as chemical peels, laser procedures, micro-blading and tattooing
- No harmful additives
- Dermatologist approved
- Clinically proven to be hypoallergenic
- Packaged in a recyclable aluminum tube
- Made in the USA at an FDA-approved facility
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil
ABOUT DOCTOR ROGERS RESTORE
Founder and CEO of Doctor Rogers Restore, Dr. Heather Rogers, was inspired to create eco-friendly and skin-safe products by her patients’ skin woes. As a dermatologist who has treated tens of thousands of patients, she knew what works to heal damaged and distressed skin, and what doesn’t. Frustrated by the unnecessary ingredients and harmful additives that hindered the healing process in most skincare products on the market, she decided to make her own. Each product is made in the USA at an FDA-certified facility and developed by Dr. Rogers herself. Using clinical expertise combined with science-backed research, Doctor Rogers Restore proudly makes effective, hypoallergenic, plant-based, and biodegradable skin care products that are safe for the whole family.