NY-based company DL 1961 is revolutionizing denim, one pair of jeans at a time. Using eco-friendly denim fibers that use half the dye, energy and water of traditional denim processing, the line of maternity denim uses high quality ethically sourced cotton and hybrid elastane, a combination of innovative stretch fibers that allow 360-degree movement as well as superb lifting and sculpting.
The DL 1961 Toby infant jean is an essential everyday skinny for your little one. Constructed with an elasticized waistband for the perfect fit, this versatile pant will keep its shape and soft feel wear after wear.
- Crafted from ethically sourced American cotton and mild elastane
- Elasticized waistband with belt loops
- Zip fly with single-button closure
- Five-pocket styling and contrast stitching
- Adjustable, inner tabs for room-to-grow fit
- Antiqued brass hardware
- 63% cotton, 35% promodal, 2% elastane
Color: Deep Indigo wash with subtle fading