NY-based company DL 1961 is revolutionizing denim, one pair of jeans at a time. Using eco-friendly denim fibers that use half the dye, energy and water of traditional denim processing, the line of maternity denim uses high quality ethically sourced cotton and hybrid elastane, a combination of innovative stretch fibers that allow 360-degree movement as well as superb lifting and sculpting.
The DL 1961 Sophie infant jean is an essential everyday skinny for your little one. Constructed with an elasticized waistband for the perfect fit, this versatile pant will keep its shape and soft feel wear after wear. Sumner is a worn-and-torn mid wash with rip-and-repair details, a back shadow pocket and frayed hem.
- Crafted from ethically sourced American cotton, eco-friendly modal/tencel and mild elastane
- Elasticized waistband with belt loops
- Zip fly with single-button closure
- Four-pocket construction with back shadow pocket
- Contrast topstitching
- Adjustable, inner tabs for room-to-grow fit
- Matte black hardware
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Color: Mid wash with distressed details