NY-based company DL 1961 is revolutionizing denim, one pair of jeans at a time. Using eco-friendly denim fibers that use half the dye, energy and water of traditional denim processing, the line of maternity denim uses high quality ethically sourced cotton and hybrid elastane, a combination of innovative stretch fibers that allow 360-degree movement as well as superb lifting and sculpting.
Luxuriously soft, the DL 1961 Olivia top is a classic button-down made for your little one. Its mid-indigo wash is casual, cool and versatile for every day.
- Crafted from ethically sourced American cotton
- Natural antibacterial properties
- Point collar
- Button front
- Patch pocket at left chest
- Barrel cuff with button closure
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Color: Mid Indigo wash