NY-based company DL 1961 is revolutionizing denim, one pair of jeans at a time. Using eco-friendly denim fibers that use half the dye, energy and water of traditional denim processing, the line of maternity denim uses high quality ethically sourced cotton and hybrid elastane, a combination of innovative stretch fibers that allow 360-degree movement as well as superb lifting and sculpting.
The Lucy is a classic cutoff short with a frayed hem, an adjustable waistband and a flexible, high-recovery fit that will always keep its shape. Sandcastle is a faded indigo wash with light distressing and a pre-loved look.
- 63% tencel/modal, 37% polyester
- Super soft ProModal/cotton blend
- Flexible stretch that won’t sag or lose its shape
- Breathable and moisture wicking
- Innovative weave for recovery and retention
- Adjustable inner waistband
- Zip fly with single-button closure
- Five-pocket styling
- Raw frayed hem
- Silver hardware
- Machine washable
Color: Faded Indigo Wash