NY-based company DL 1961 is revolutionizing denim, one pair of jeans at a time. Using eco-friendly denim fibers that use half the dye, energy and water of traditional denim processing, the line of maternity denim uses high quality ethically sourced cotton and hybrid elastane, a combination of innovative stretch fibers that allow 360-degree movement as well as superb lifting and sculpting.
The Lucy is a classic cutoff short with a frayed hem, an adjustable waistband and a flexible, high-recovery fit that will always keep its shape.
- 63% cotton, 35% promodal, 2% elastane
- Adjustable inner waistband
- Zip fly with single-button closure
- Five-pocket styling
- Raw frayed hem
- Antiqued bronze hardware
- Super-soft ProModal/Cotton blend
- Flexible stretch that won’t bag, sag or lose its shape
- Breathable and moisture-wicking
- Natural antibacterial properties
- Innovative weave for recovery and retention
Color: Mid-Indigo Wash w/ Slight Distressing