NY-based company DL 1961 is revolutionizing denim, one pair of jeans at a time. Using eco-friendly denim fibers that use half the dye, energy and water of traditional denim processing, the line of maternity denim uses high quality ethically sourced cotton and hybrid elastane, a combination of innovative stretch fibers that allow 360-degree movement as well as superb lifting and sculpting.
Kaley is an easy-to-wear cuffed short made from their incredibly soft 4-way stretch denim. Constructed with an elasticized waistband, it’s designed for durability and ultimate comfort all Summer long.
- Elasticized waistband with adjustable inner tab
- Zip fly with snap-button closure
- Five-pocket styling with shadow back pocket
- Rip-and-repair detailing
- Cuffed hem
- Antiqued copper and silver hardware
- 63% cotton, 35% promodal, 2% elastane
Color: Vintage-Inspired Mid-Wash