NY-based company DL 1961 is revolutionizing denim, one pair of jeans at a time. Using eco-friendly denim fibers that use half the dye, energy and water of traditional denim processing, the line of maternity denim uses high quality ethically sourced cotton and hybrid elastane, a combination of innovative stretch fibers that allow 360-degree movement as well as superb lifting and sculpting.
The DL 1961 Florence Crop Maternity Jean have a pull-on waistband featuring soft stretch panels that will grow with you. Their high-recovery, high-retention fit sculpts the legs, butt and waist without ever bagging, sagging or losing its shape.
- Made of 58% cotton, 28% promodalL, 13% xfit stretch and 1% elastine
- Five-pocket styling with stretch panels at faux front pockets
- Matte tonal hardware
- Natural antibacterial properties
- Lightweight innovative weave with dualFX for high recovery and retention
- This style runs large, DL recommends taking one size down for a truer fit
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low