NY-based company DL 1961 is revolutionizing denim, one pair of jeans at a time. Using eco-friendly denim fibers that use half the dye, energy and water of traditional denim processing, the line of maternity denim uses high quality ethically sourced cotton and hybrid elastane, a combination of innovative stretch fibers that allow 360-degree movement as well as superb lifting and sculpting.
The DL 1961 Chloe toddler jean is perfect for kids with style and are a year-round wardrobe essential. DL 1961’s Active-X 360° technology means they won’t sag and will keep their shape wear after wear. The Chloe toddler jean also feature classic five-pocket styling, edgy black hardware and a true slim fit from hip to ankle.
- Crafted from ethically sourced American cotton and hybrid elastane
- Elasticized waistband with belt loops
- Zip fly with single-button closure
- Five-pocket styling
- Adjustable, inner tabs for room-to-grow fit
- Black tonal hardware
- Hand wash cold, line dry
- 62% promodal, 23% cotton, 14% XFit stretch, 1% elastane
Color: Jet Black wash