NY-based company DL 1961 is revolutionizing denim, one pair of jeans at a time. Using eco-friendly denim fibers that use half the dye, energy and water of traditional denim processing, the line of maternity denim uses high quality ethically sourced cotton and hybrid elastane, a combination of innovative stretch fibers that allow 360-degree movement as well as superb lifting and sculpting.
The Chloe is their skinny jean that runs slim from hip to ankle. Its soft, flexible fit is a year-round essential that will keep its shape wear after wear.
- Made of 62% promodal, 14% x-fit stretch, 23% cotton, 1% elastane
- Zip fly with single-button closure
- Slashed knee
- Frayed hem with side slits
- Antiqued silver hardware
- Super-soft ProModal/Cotton blend
- Flexible stretch that won’t bag, sag or lose its shape
- Breathable and moisture-wicking
- Natural antibacterial properties
- Lightweight innovative weave with dualFX for high recovery and retention
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Color: Crisp White