NY-based company DL 1961 is revolutionizing denim, one pair of jeans at a time. Using eco-friendly denim fibers that use half the dye, energy and water of traditional denim processing, the line of maternity denim uses high quality ethically sourced cotton and hybrid elastane, a combination of innovative stretch fibers that allow 360-degree movement as well as superb lifting and sculpting.
Dl 1961’s Chloe toddler jean runs slim from hip to ankle. Constructed with an adjustable waistband, its soft, flexible fit is a year-round essential that will keep its shape wear after wear. Grizzly is an aged dark wash with contrast stitching, a slashed knee and released, angled step hems.
- Crafted from ethically sourced American cotton and hybrid elastane
- Breathable and naturally antibacterial
- Elasticized waistband with belt loops
- Zip fly with single-button closure
- Five-pocket styling
- Released step hem
- Adjustable inner waistband
- Antiqued brass hardware
Color: Aged Dark Indigo wash