NY-based company DL 1961 is revolutionizing denim, one pair of jeans at a time. Using eco-friendly denim fibers that use half the dye, energy and water of traditional denim processing, the line of maternity denim uses high quality ethically sourced cotton and hybrid elastane, a combination of innovative stretch fibers that allow 360-degree movement as well as superb lifting and sculpting.
Built to keep up with your little one, the DL 1961 Brady toddler jean is a slim jean with a soft feel, flexible fit and durable construction. It features classic five-pocket styling, antique brass hardware and a tailored cut from hip to ankle is a versatile no-brainer that your tot will wear year-round.
- Crafted from ethically sourced American cotton, eco-friendly modal/tencel and mild elastane
- Belt loops at waistband
- Zip fly with single-button closure
- Five-pocket styling and contrast stitching
- Adjustable, inner tabs for room-to-grow fit
- Antique brass hardware
- Machine wash cold, line dry
Color: Deep Indigo wash with subtle whiskering