The Djeco Lila’s Cooker is made for little chefs to roll up their sleeves and do some serious pretend kitchen play! Featuring a range of accessories, your tot can stir, whisk, flip, and mix their creations before adding the finishing touches with the bird-shaped salt and pepper shakers.
- Set includes:
- 1x frying pan
- 1x lidded pot
- 1x salt shaker
- 1x pepper shaker
- 2x utensils (spoon and spatula)
- 1x printed tea towel
- 1x cooker; fully fitted with a kitchen sink and tap, oven, two hotplates, and an integrated clock
- Made of TSCA Title VI compliant plywood
- Encourages role play and develops motor skills
- Age recommendation: 3 – 6 years
- Dimensions: 14.5″ x 27.5″ x 19.6″
Founded in France in 1954 as a small family business, Djeco has blossomed into a celebrated creator of children’s toys, games and crafts that are designed to promote creativity and imagination. Dedicated to enriching little minds, each product is developed by a tight-knit team of inventors who adhere to strict quality and safety standards. Made from durable and non-toxic materials, Djeco products are made to be well-loved additions to your little one’s daily playtime for years to come.