The new CYBEX Eternis S with SensorSafe is the only seat your child will need from birth and beyond. With three modes — rear-facing, forward-facing and booster, this advanced car seat is designed for use from birth up to 120 lbs. It integrates important safety technology into the chest clip of the car seat to alert when unsafe situations arise. The alerts are provided through a vehicle receiver and the caregiver’s smartphone for times when the driver accidentally leaves the child behind secured in the car seat, a child unbuckles their chest clip while the vehicle is in motion or the back seat has become too warm or too cold and when a child has been seated for too long. All through a user-friendly app, that also provides guidance on installation, how-to videos, FAQ’s and more. Additionally, it offers an adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection, which absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in the event of a near side impact collision and a patented 3-position reclining headrest, which helps prevent the child’s head from falling forward while asleep, guiding the head and neck into a safe position. These features, combined with a steel reinforced frame for strength and durability provide advanced child safety protection and peace of mind.
- Rear-facing from 4-50 lbs, forward-facing from 22-65 lbs, belt-positioning booster from 40-120 lbs
- 5-point safety harness with SensorSafe (not used in Belt-positioning Booster mode)
- 12-position, height-adjustable headrest with an integrated no-rethread harness for protection that grows with your child
- 6-position one-hand adjustable recline for the best fit to your car
- Removable newborn inlay provides additional support for very small babies (4-11 lbs)
- Innovative one-pull LATCH removal system
- SensorSafe App available for Android and IOS
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Dimensions: H 25.5” x W 20” x D 25.3”
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.