When Sharmin Ashtaputre became a mother, she was frustrated with the lack of high quality flatware choices that were developmentally appropriate for her toddler. With a love of the Montessori method, Sharmin started Cutelery in an effort to help toddlers and preschool-aged children foster independence and develop excitement for self-feeding. Cutelery’s specialty silverware is ergonomically designed for smaller hands to use, free of harmful materials, and is consistent with Dr. Maria Montessori’s approach to learning.
Cutelery’s Stainless Steel Silverware Transition Set is perfect for kids aged 3 to 6-years-old. Made from high quality stainless steel, the set includes a spoon, fork and knife ergonomically designed for small hands and mouths.
- Made of stainless steel
- Lead-free, BPA-free, cadmium-free and phthalate-free
- Ergonomically designed
- Encourages self-feeding
- Dishwasher safe
- Age recommendation: 3 – 6 years
- Spoon: 5.25″ L x 1.1″ W, 1.05 oz weight
- Fork: 5.25″ L x 0.85″ W, 0.85 oz weight
- Knife: 5.25″ L x 0.6 inches W, 1.3 oz weight