The Cuddoll Zena the Zebra is super soft, cuddly, and made from the safest GOTS certified organic cotton, making it the perfect comfort doll for a baby or young child. Hand-knit by local artisan women in Turkey, Cuddoll employs these passionate moms so that they can live happier, more independent lives. Safe to use from birth, this spunky zebra is ready to go on any adventure your little one takes her.
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton yarn
- Stuffed with OEKO-Tex certified, hypoallergenic polyfill
- No harmful or detachable parts
- Tested to meet US safety requirements
- Age recommendation: 0 months +
- Hand-knitted by artisan women in Turkey
- Machine washable (cold, gentle cycle). Use organic detergent and dry flat.
- Dimensions: 13″ in height
Cuddoll was founded by New York-based Turkish entrepreneur, Zeynep after learning the gender of her baby during her first pregnancy. She wanted to give her daughter a doll that was safe, cuddly, unique, organic, and long-lasting, and decided to make her own when her search came up short. Today, each Cuddoll toy is handmade by artisan women in Turkey who are in need of emotional and financial support so that they can start over and live healthy lives. This team of wonderful moms hand-knits each toy with loving care using 100% GOTS certified organic cotton yarn. Empowering women through fair work, enriching the lives of children, and creating the highest quality heirloom toys are at the heart of this truly life-changing brand.