The Cuddle + Kind Henry the Bunny is made using premium 100% cotton yarn, and is stuffed with hypoallergenic polyester filling. Henry is hand-knit and hand-loomed, and is made to withstand a lifetime of love and play!
- Hand-knit in Peru with premium cotton yarn
- Hypoallergenic polyester filling
- Meets and exceeds US & Canadian safety standards
- Non-toxic tested and certified
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Hand wash only
- Age recommendation: 0 months +
- Dimensions: Approx. 13″ in height
ABOUT CUDDLE + KIND
Founded in 2015 by parents of three, Jennifer and Derek Woodgate, Cuddle + Kind creates fair-trade dolls that are hand-knit out of natural cotton by female artisans in Peru. For every doll sold, the company provides 10 meals to children in need. With a background in health, the couple recognized the crucial role nutrition plays in a child’s development and as parents, believed all children should have enough food to eat and the opportunity to thrive, which is what drives the brand every day. Since launching Cuddle + Kind, their knit-dolls have helped provide over 8 million meals to children in need.