Perfect for the classroom or for stocking your home arts and crafts drawer, the Crayon Rocks Just Rocks in a Box is a collection of 62 non-toxic, soy wax crayons in 32 different colors. Just the right size for little fingers to grip, these beautiful coloring tools improve fine motor skills and naturally teach the pencil grip.
- Set includes 64 non-toxic, soy wax crayons in 32 different colors
- Lead free and made with non-toxic powdered pigments
- Ergonomic shape strengthens the tripod grip muscles and improves fine motor coordination
- Shape allows small fingers to color easily in large, wide strokes
- Perfect for classrooms of 24 children: one box typically lasts an entire year with frequent use.
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236, ASTM F-963, EN71-3 and CPSIA safety standards
- Dimensions: 1 1/4 x 3/4 inches
- Age recommendation: 6 – 12 years
- Made in the USA
- PLEASE NOTE: Choking hazard. Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
ABOUT CRAYON ROCKS
Inspired by Jan Olsen’s “Handwriting Without Tears” program, special education teacher, Barbara Lee invented crayon rocks as a natural and fun way to teach her students the pencil grip. Since a child’s first writing tool is usually a crayon, she decided that that should be the one that encourages them to use their thumbs, first, and second fingers in a grip. The perfect tool for fine motor development, their shape does not encourage the holder to grasp with a closed fist. Crayon Rocks are made from USA grown and processed soy wax and a variety of non-toxic powdered pigments to give them their vibrant colors. These chunky, unique art tools are non-toxic, odorless, educational, and a whole lot of fun for kids of any age and skill level.