Perfect for the classroom or for stocking your home arts and crafts drawer, the Crayon Rocks Just Rocks in a Box is a collection of 64 soy wax crayons in 16 vibrant colors. Just the right size for little fingers to grip, these beautiful coloring tools improve fine motor skills and naturally teach the pencil grip.
- Set includes 64 non-toxic, soy wax crayons in 16 different colors
- Lead free and made with non-toxic powdered pigments
- Ergonomic shape strengthens the tripod grip muscles and improves fine motor coordination
- Shape allows small fingers to color easily in large, wide strokes
- Perfect for classrooms of 24 children: one box typically lasts an entire year with frequent use.
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236, ASTM F-963, EN71-3 and CPSIA safety standards
- Dimensions: 1 1/4 x 3/4 inches
- Age recommendation: 6 – 12 years
- PLEASE NOTE: Choking hazard. Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
ABOUT CRAYON ROCKS
Inspired by Jan Olsen’s “Handwriting Without Tears” program, special education teacher, Barbara Lee invented crayon rocks as a natural and fun way to teach her students the pencil grip. Since a child’s first writing tool is usually a crayon, she decided that that should be the one that encourages them to use their thumbs, first, and second fingers in a grip. The perfect tool for fine motor development, their shape does not encourage the holder to grasp with a closed fist. Crayon Rocks are made from USA grown and processed soy wax and a variety of non-toxic powdered pigments to give them their vibrant colors. These chunky, unique art tools are non-toxic, odorless, educational, and a whole lot of fun for kids of any age and skill level.