Free of harmful ingredients like chlorine, fragrance, latex and optical brighteners, Coterie makes the hypoallergenic diaper you’ve been looking for. With sustainability being a core value, they’ve partnered with NativeEnergy to fund renewable energy initiatives. When you buy Coterie diapers, you’ll help offset the environmental impact of not only your baby’s diapers, but another baby’s too. Because many families in poverty lack the essential necessities for their babies, like diapers, they’ve also partnered with the non-profit Baby2Baby to donate your unused, returned diapers to those in need so no diaper goes to waste.
Coterie Wipes’ enhanced formula is made with purified water and skin-protecting lotion to effectively clean and moisturize your baby’s skin, gently. Hypoallergenic, each wipe is 20% larger than the average baby wipe for broader coverage and higher absorbency.
- Includes 8 packs (56 wipes in each pack)
- 100% Plant-based fibers
- Premium Japanese cotton
- Purified water & Micellar
- Free of fragrance, parabens, petrolatum, phthalates, dye and alcohol
- Clinically proven hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist approved
- Pediatrician recommended
- Respects the skin’s natural pH
- Suitable for newborns
- Suitable for sensitive skin and eczema prone skin
- Vegan and cruelty free
- No animal testing
- Wipe substrate made of Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) Cotton and eco-friendly Viscose from sustainably managed forests. Solution made of Purified Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Sodium Benzoate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Ceteth-2, Ceteareth-25, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate