The COLORES Collective Mini Pumpkin Basket is a stylish pint-sized bag that can be used to hold festive seasonal decor, as a treat basket, or to tote your little one’s Halloween haul. Handwoven by skilled Moroccan artisans, this sweet bag features a grinning jack-o-lantern.
- Made from sustainably-sourced, native Moroccan dried date palm leaves
- Handwoven with a hand-embroidered pumpkin
- Proudly empowering women by paying fair and generous wages to the multiple female artisans that make each bag by hand in Morocco.
- Dimensions: Approximately 12″ W x 6″ H x 6″ D
- Please note: Because these bags are handwoven, individually sequined and hand-painted, each bag will vary and feature unique aspects to its construction, and size may vary by 1 -3″. No two bags are exactly the same!
ABOUT COLORES COLLECTIVE
COLORES Collective was founded by Kathryn Swain, a mom, avid traveler, and fashion enthusiast. From the Middle East and North Africa to the remote parts of Europe, Kathryn draws inspiration from her travels and transforms ordinary items into a unique collection of resort goods and homewares. Passionate about equal opportunity and empowering women, COLORES Collective insures that fair wages are paid to the skilled international artisans who are involved in the creative process.