The COLORES Collective Mini Valentine’s Bag is a stylish pint-sized tote that is designed to be used as a small beach bag, for holding guest bathroom towels, or as an adorable Valentine or Easter basket or a handbag for your little one. Handwoven by skilled Moroccan artisans, the dreamy pink heart design wraps all the way around this bag.
- Made from sustainably-sourced, native Moroccan dried date palm leaves
- Handwoven with hand-embroidered hearts
- Interior cloth drawstring liner that can close to keep contents secure
- Proudly empowering women by paying fair and generous wages to the multiple female artisans that make each bag by hand in Morocco.
- Dimensions: Approximately 13″ W x 7″ H x 7″ D
- Please note: Because these bags are handwoven, individually sequined and hand-painted, each bag will vary and feature unique aspects to its construction, and size may vary by 1 -3″. No two bags are exactly the same!
ABOUT COLORES COLLECTIVE
COLORES Collective was founded by Kathryn Swain, a mom, avid traveler, and fashion enthusiast. From the Middle East and North Africa to the remote parts of Europe, Kathryn draws inspiration from her travels and transforms ordinary items into a unique collection of resort goods and homewares. Passionate about equal opportunity and empowering women, COLORES Collective insures that fair wages are paid to the skilled international artisans who are involved in the creative process.