The COLORES Collective Custom Monogram Shape Tote is a super chic, customizable bag that can be used on beach trips, for bundling baby shower or bridesmaid gifts, or as trendy nursery decor. Handwoven by skilled Moroccan artisans, the Shape Tote has leather handles for easy carrying and an interior drawstring liner that will keep its contents secure.
- Made from sustainably-sourced, native Moroccan dried date palm leaves
- Handwoven with hand-embroidered hearts and leather handles
- Interior cloth drawstring liner that can close to keep contents secure
- Monogrammable (3 letters max)
- Proudly empowering women by paying fair and generous wages to the multiple female artisans that make each bag by hand in Morocco.
- Dimensions: Approximately 21″ W x 14″ H x 10″ D (can expand deeper when filled)
- Please note: Because these bags are handwoven, individually sequined and hand-painted, each bag will vary and feature unique aspects to its construction, and size may vary by 1 -3″. No two bags are exactly the same!
ABOUT COLORES COLLECTIVE
COLORES Collective was founded by Kathryn Swain, a mom, avid traveler, and fashion enthusiast. From the Middle East and North Africa to the remote parts of Europe, Kathryn draws inspiration from her travels and transforms ordinary items into a unique collection of resort goods and homewares. Passionate about equal opportunity and empowering women, COLORES Collective insures that fair wages are paid to the skilled international artisans who are involved in the creative process.