The COLORES Collective Jumbo Home Bag is an expertly handcrafted piece of home decor that will help keep your space clutter-free. Handwoven by skilled Moroccan artisans, this generously sized tote will easily hold all of your little one’s favorite stories.
- Made from sustainably-sourced, native Moroccan dried date palm leaves
- Handwoven with hand-embroidered “BOOKS” on the front
- Proudly empowering women by paying fair and generous wages to the multiple female artisans that make each bag by hand in Morocco.
- Dimensions: Approximately 25″ circumference x 17″ H
- Please note: Because these bags are handwoven, individually sequined and hand-painted, each bag will vary and feature unique aspects to its construction, and size may vary by 1 -3″. No two bags are exactly the same!
ABOUT COLORES COLLECTIVE
COLORES Collective was founded by Kathryn Swain, a mom, avid traveler, and fashion enthusiast. From the Middle East and North Africa to the remote parts of Europe, Kathryn draws inspiration from her travels and transforms ordinary items into a unique collection of resort goods and homewares. Passionate about equal opportunity and empowering women, COLORES Collective insures that fair wages are paid to the skilled international artisans who are involved in the creative process.