Providing the best protection isn’t just about offering best-in-class safety features, it’s about doing everything we can to ensure the well-being of children riding in our seats. Which is why Clek now offers Mammoth, a charcoal grey fabric made of 100% Australian Merino wool, with no-added flame retardant. Foonf is Clek’s no-compromise convertible car seat, with its revolutionary safety technology and innovative convenience features. Featuring advanced side impact protection with an energy-absorbing, foam-lined headrest that’s connected to the frame using steel rods, providing maximum head protection in a side-impact collision. Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force directly upon the child. Foonf’s rigid-latch system makes proper forward-facing installation effortless, while the easy to engage recline function makes each ride more comfortable. Foonf comes with a steel Anti-Rebound Bar, which improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child’s head from impact in the event of a collision.
- Fabric made from ethically sourced, 100% non museled wool
- Breathable, odor resistant and naturally hypoallergenic fabric
- Flame retardant free
- Extended rear-facing installation
- Improved compact design sits lower in vehicle for improved visibility and ingress/egress
- Includes Anti-Rebound Bar
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- NCAP tested
- Seat weight: 33 lbs
- Dimensions: 17″ W x 28″ H x 17.5″ L
- Manufacturer warranty: Eligible for an additional 2 years after the standard 1 year warranty period when you register your seat online within 3 months of purchase
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.