Canvas Family Bag - Navy
Out of stock
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
With its stylish navy hue, spacious interior and practical features such as a magnetic closure, zippered pocket, and detachable pouch and strap, this bag is a must for any trips taken as a family. The Childhome Canvas Family Bag – Navy is made from 100% nylon that is water repellent, and can carry up to 6.6 pounds in weight.
- Original Belgian design
- Outer is made from 100% nylon with 100% PU leather strap and lining is made from 100% nylon
- Extremely roomy to store all your belongings
- Features a zippered pocket and detachable pouch to store small items separately
- Closes easily via a magnet
- Easily cleaned
- Wide opening allows for easy access to everything inside
- Water repellent
- Weight capacity: 6.6 pounds
- Dimensions: 21.6″ x 7″ x 15.7″
- Care instructions: Not machine washable – Clean with damp cloth and dry immediately
- Note: Do not place the bag on a rough surface to avoid traces of wear. Also be careful with contact with sharp objects.
Childhome was founded in 1985 by Stefan and Nathalie Aerts, who were inspired to create products which they as parents of a son and twin daughters knew other young parents would need. This award winning Belgian brand is now available in 60 countries, with their aim to always make products that are durable, timeless and beautiful. Childhome ensures that products comply to the strictest European safety standards, use the best materials and are of the highest quality. Ultimately you can rest assured that every product in the range is made with love.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.