Cheengoo’s adorable veggie rattle set is lovingly hand-crocheted using luxuriously soft yarn derived from the pulp of the organically grown and sustainably harvested bamboo trees.
- 100% bamboo viscose yarn, polyfill
- Gentle rattle sound
- Includes a carrot, tomato, corn, and eggplant (cotton bag included)
- Tested for highest standards of safety (ASTM and CPSIA)
- Machine washable on gentle cycle
- Dimensions of Market Bag: 6.5″ L x 4″ D x 8″ H (including handle)
- Weight: 5.3 oz
- Designed in San Francisco, USA
- Ethically made by artisan women in China
At Cheengoo (which translates to “friend” in Korean), there’s no need to sacrifice “the sensible for the sensational.” Making whimsical, beautiful products for pets and babies, Cheengoo is based in San Francisco. The company began with just a few puppy collars and leashes, and now stocks dozens of products for both pet owners and parents. Cheengoo’s adorable crochet toys, which call to mind simpler times, are all crafted ethically and environmentally by a team of artisan women – a happy band of mostly mothers and farmers in rural China and Nepal. Cheengoo provides these women with free training, flexible working hours and monthly compensation, in an industry where workers are usually only paid bi-annually. The result is beautiful products, made beautifully.